Virtual Booth Resources
Designated Virtual Exhibit Hours
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
12:15 PM – 1:30 PM
2:45 PM – 3:30 PM
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Thursday, July 29, 2021
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
2:45 PM – 3:30 PM
Friday, July 30, 2021
12:15 PM – 1:15 PM *Last day
In addition to the times listed above, the exhibit hall is open the entire time of the conference.
Virtual Booth Access
Each company will receive an e-mail invitation to access their virtual booth on July 20th from our platform provider, Showcare. Training will also be provided on this date by Showcare on how to set up your exhibit booth on the platform. You must have your booth set up by July 24th.
Who will receive the invitation from Showcare? The sales contact listed will automatically receive a booth-only registration badge to access the platform on July 20th. This will allow you to reserve your complimentary registration(s) for those who plan to attend the full conference (educational sessions and networking).
Virtual Exhibit Booth Features
As a sponsor and exhibitor, you will have your own virtual booth space within the platform where you can promote your organization, make connections, post videos and resources of your latest products, add photos, host roundtable discussions, and break into private 1 on 1 chat with attendees. Below you’ll find the exact features of your booth. Sample Booth Here
- Cover photo: 1300px by 225px
- Profile Picture (Company logo): 170px by 170px
- Newsfeed (like Facebook): Share information, links to resources and videos, directly on your feed. Attendees that follow your booth will see this information.
- Invites: Invite conference attendees to follow your booth. Once an attendee is connected to your booth, all your posts will appear in their timeline.
- Demo Room: Where exhibitors can launch an open roundtable demo room from their booth page.
- Photos: Where exhibitors can upload their photo content – all photos uploaded to this section will also appear in their news feed.
- Documents: Where exhibitors can upload their pdf brochures, pamphlets, info packets, etc. – all documents uploaded in this section will also appear in their news feed.
If you did not attend the webinar, "How to Optimize Your Virtual Exhibit, Drive Traffic & Engage NACUBO Virtual Visitors", it can be found here.
Each company’s sales contact listed on the sales site (e-Show) will automatically receive a booth-only registration badge to access the platform on July 20th to set up their exhibit booth. Complimentary registrations – to utilize the full conference complimentary registration(s) allotted to your firm, refer to the e-mail communication sent to you containing the instructions and code. All attendees must be registered for the event by July 20th. To purchase additional registrations, use the “Register Now” button on the Annual Meeting homepage.
Complimentary Registration Allotments:
Platinum – 5 registrations
Gold – 4 registrations
Silver – 3 registrations
Bronze – 2 registrations
Exhibitor – 1 registration
Not a member?
Contact NACUBO member services at (202) 861-2560 or visit the NACUBO website for information on how to become a member. Demonstrate your commitment to the higher education community and boost your credibility among its leaders. Join today!
LaTosha McNeal, Senior Director Business Development, NACUBO